We make it easy to give.
No pens or checks required!
If you’re like us, you probably aren’t carrying a checkbook with you every time you leave the house. Giving online is the quickest and most secure way to give to Bethany Bapist Church. You are not limited by where you are or the day of the week.
Benefits of Online Giving
- Know that your contributions will be received regularly by Bethany Bapist Church.
- Set up a recurring payment for your contributions.
- Edit your recurring payment whenever you want.
- Make a one-time gift or additional gifts at any time.
Give Online Now
Here is how to Give from your Phone
Donor Setup Process
"Text any amount to 84321 to give" - This is all the instruction your donors will need.
If a donor texts $5 and they've never set up Text-to-Give, they'll be asked to set up a payment method. From that point forward, giving will be as simple as sending a text.
You can see this setup process in the video above. It's easy for donors to set up text to give and although we're showing all the steps in the list below... give it a try yourself. You'll see that it feels a lot more quicker than it reads.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared shortcode used by other churches in your area.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund). However, donations can be directed to more specific funds using keywords (more on that below)
Other Ways to Give
Mail contributions to the Church office at the following address:
Bethany Baptist Church
365 Pea Ridge Road
Bolingbroke, GA 31046
Offering Plates are passed during each service for you to place your contributions in.
Offering envelopes are available in the Foyer.